Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone wants to meet me for some late night saugeyes here around golden, let me know. I’m always down to meet new fishermen and share the knowledge I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone wants to meet me for some late night saugeyes here around golden, let me know. I’m always down to meet new fishermen and share the knowledge I have.

I saw your post about finding people to fish with.

I moved to Littleton a year ago from Northern Wisconsin, and find the fishing around here is quite limited compared to where I used to live. Put and take trout do nothing for me.

Would be great to talk to you and maybe meet up and do some fishing.

The system would not allow me to send you a private message because I have not been in the system long enough, so send me a pm if you wish.

Peter Farb

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sure whore out my spot some more
Your spot?? Hahahana. First off, there multiple saugeye spots in golden that I fish. You think cuz we fished a lake like six years ago like once that it’s “your spot?” I live two miles from this spot and would have fished it regardless of whether I even knew you. Guaranteed. I fished that lake years ago and totally forgot about it. And then when I moved I was looking at a map and decided to go try it. So mind your own business and get off your high horse. Hahahah

·
Registered
571 Posts
Your spot?? Hahahana. First off, there multiple saugeye spots in golden that I fish. You think cuz we fished a lake like six years ago like once that it’s “your spot?” I live two miles from this spot and would have fished it regardless of whether I even knew you. Guaranteed. I fished that lake years ago and totally forgot about it. And then when I moved I was looking at a map and decided to go try it. So mind your own business and get off your high horse. Hahahah

As slayer said "go back under your rock" troll boy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts