Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK, so it ain't Mac, but somewhere out east. That is a PB for me for this particular lake. For some reason it looks fatter when my friend holds it:

And I thought I was a good stiff armer... :D:-[

Eyeball:

Open wide, Spottie:

Surprise crappie:

It was slow weekend but it didn't stop us from having a good time :cool::

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Currently out east ourselves in prowers county. So far, lost 3 big ones and got a meaty channel cat. Days still young!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
And you're effing killing it, linh! Good job!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lost 3 big ones
"Almost" don't count! :p Good luck, man. We came home early because my allergies were killing me. Yeah, I'm a big wuss now. When I was younger, whenever people told me that they have bad allergies and I would think to myself: man, you are just weak... :D

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
"Almost" don't count! :p Good luck, man. We came home early because my allergies were killing me. Yeah, I'm a big wuss now. When I was younger, whenever people told me that they have bad allergies and I would think to myself: man, you are just weak... :D

I know! I hiked 2 miles thru effing tamarisk and thornweeds so I gotta brag about something.

If I didn't have to run line yesterday, I'd have gone where I think you went... Plus My girlfriend wanted to go somewhere far, yet where she could still medicate herself legally lol.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Those fish look great!
But what I really need to know is.... WHERE'D YOU GET THEM RIBEYES? Those look fantastic!!!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those fish look great!
But what I really need to know is.... WHERE'D YOU GET THEM RIBEYES? Those look fantastic!!!!
Haha! You are a connoisseur! Costco. They taste good too.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Man AO those pics are unbelievable!!!

Keep up the good work.

Oh and either your grill is small or those steaks are HUGE!!!

Looks like a great weekend to me.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I know! I hiked 2 miles thru effing tamarisk and thornweeds so I gotta brag about something.

If I didn't have to run line yesterday, I'd have gone where I think you went... Plus My girlfriend wanted to go somewhere far, yet where she could still medicate herself legally lol.
Ain't legal where we went. Should have been posted in the "out is state section." Anybody interested in knowing which lake it was can PM. Most will get a PM back from me (people with only 1 post won't). I just don't want to post the name here...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and either your grill is small or those steaks are HUGE!!!
The grill was small but those steaks were big too. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice to see a smile on your face! And a grand fish. Me, I'm still in the ice mode.
Thanks, Ed. I was planning one last ice trip to the hills for ice, but don't think I will go anymire.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts