Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

OK, so it ain't Mac, but somewhere out east. That is a PB for me for this particular lake. For some reason it looks fatter when my friend holds it:

And I thought I was a good stiff armer... :D:-[

Eyeball:

Open wide, Spottie:

Surprise crappie:

It was slow weekend but it didn't stop us from having a good time :cool::

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lost 3 big ones
"Almost" don't count! :p Good luck, man. We came home early because my allergies were killing me. Yeah, I'm a big wuss now. When I was younger, whenever people told me that they have bad allergies and I would think to myself: man, you are just weak... :D

·
Registered
9,172 Posts
"Almost" don't count! :p Good luck, man. We came home early because my allergies were killing me. Yeah, I'm a big wuss now. When I was younger, whenever people told me that they have bad allergies and I would think to myself: man, you are just weak... :D

I know! I hiked 2 miles thru effing tamarisk and thornweeds so I gotta brag about something.

If I didn't have to run line yesterday, I'd have gone where I think you went... Plus My girlfriend wanted to go somewhere far, yet where she could still medicate herself legally lol.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I know! I hiked 2 miles thru effing tamarisk and thornweeds so I gotta brag about something.

If I didn't have to run line yesterday, I'd have gone where I think you went... Plus My girlfriend wanted to go somewhere far, yet where she could still medicate herself legally lol.
Ain't legal where we went. Should have been posted in the "out is state section." Anybody interested in knowing which lake it was can PM. Most will get a PM back from me (people with only 1 post won't). I just don't want to post the name here...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.