Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Great fish there Linh! Care to share what a low 40 degree's wiper eats during the day?
Same thing as in 60 degree water: cut bait. Yeah, I was bait dunking... :-[ BTW, we caught six catfish too. All small (between maybe 16-22"). There were 4 other guys throwing lures around us. Nothing.

· Registered
2,180 Posts

OK, so it ain't Mac, but somewhere out east. That is a PB for me for this particular lake. For some reason it looks fatter when my friend holds it:

And I thought I was a good stiff armer... :D:-[

Eyeball:

Open wide, Spottie:

Surprise crappie:

It was slow weekend but it didn't stop us from having a good time :cool::

GREAT POST SIR

Love your taste in the brown water! And steaks!

But outta state don't count and bait dunking definitely don't count. :wacko:

For reelz....Nice going man. looks like you guys had a blast. :clap2::clap2:

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

bait dunking definitely don't count. :wacko:
I enjoy me some bait dunking every now and then! 8) Actually, I almost always do some bait dunking when I go to certain lakes, in addition to the lure throwing sessions. Certain times of the day and certain times of the year, that's the most productive method. Most importantly, it's hands free, all the better to enjoy the brown water! ;)

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Well done
On my way! Thanks for the tip
Come on over! I have plenty of brown peeps for company there every year on shore. A couple of gringos on a boat ain't gonna make a difference. I got $50 you don't catch a wiper there this weekend. :-*

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yep. I've caught walleyes on a bobber/worm.
Blasphemy! Walleyes ain't that easy to fool! :p Lots of fish are suckers for worms: the magnificent rainbow trout, the fierce pike, the elusive big catfish and even the fish of 10,000 cast.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.