Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Big Mac

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  fishing3o3 
#1 ·
To all you guys that went out there and didnt have a good time, this is not to rub it in but this is for motivation. 3 guys i know fished there for 2 days, the first day they caught 30 cats and last night they caught 24. The fish are not hitting late at night anymore they are hitting around 4pm-8pm. The bite is really slow at night they guys told me. I had my camera ready to take pics, cause they parked their cars in front of our store before they went fishing. They usually get back after i open the store at 6 am, but since the fish changed their eating pattern, the guys made it home by 2am. Sorry no pics of fish but i did get pics of this. It was caught with a crawfish tail on the bottom. The guy that caught it, said it was a hat when he saw it coming in, the other guys told him no its not LOL.

#9 ·
Hooknline, you kill me man HAAAaha.

Looking like turtle stew to me! I gotta hand it to you and your crew, you are all persistant in workin the "MAC" until you figure it out.
And even a greater credit to your gang, you openly share your success and techniques; commendable.

I think that's what makes this forum such a success folks like you and all the others that share their knowledge and techniques with all... you just can't help not coming back over and over again.

RIGHTON!!!!

#11 ·
HnL,

Looks like I may be heading to the Mac this weekend with my partner barring outrageous winds. He wants to take his rig out and camp over the weekend. I saw the earlier post where the fished changed their feeding patterns. I think we'll try a little of both (day and night) and see what happens.

We'll let you know.

#13 ·
so where is the turtle soup recipe to go with that soft shell?

also you got any info on free/cheap camping near there?

#15 ·
The guy in the pic is my pop's friend. I have no idea what they did with the turtle. My pop's wouldn't let him bring it in the store he said it was bad luck, i dont know.

As for camping, no idea. I never camp, just fish and go home.

Fisher32 naw im not going to Big Mac. Im headed to sutterland. Big Mac wipers are too big. I don't want to get pulled in the water.LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.