Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Sorry guy, the Golden Pole and I are a package deal... Can't love my peeps, can't love me.

;)

So, do we have an accord? You, me, Riv, and GoldenEye at your lake of choosing?
Sorry I think you guys misunderstood me..

I absolutely wouldn't exclude Golden Pol, just not wanting him to bring the llama. I'd be a bit nervous with a llama hoofing around in a boat, but I think it'd be a blast to fish with GR, so absolutely!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I didn't know that one lol. Kinda like " What did the hand saw to the face?"
It is supposed to be a "serious" "philosophical" question in the zen tradition... I just turned it into a joke. Grasshopers are supposed to meditate on it until they become "enlightened" enough for the next level...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I don't know? For what the HD model cost it is disappointing:( I was finally getting used to it the other day, but I will never use it for anything really big and heavy!! Every time I stray from Shimano I end up regretting it???
Based on my single experience with the tatula, I'm happy with Daiwa baitcasting reels so far. I don't think I'll buy another spinning reel from them again. At least not in the $200 or less range.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Sorry guy, the Golden Pole and I are a package deal... Can't love my peeps, can't love me.

;)

So, do we have an accord? You, me, Riv, and GoldenEye at your lake of choosing?
Sorry I think you guys misunderstood me..

I absolutely wouldn't exclude Golden Pol, just not wanting him to bring the llama. I'd be a bit nervous with a llama hoofing around in a boat, but I think it'd be a blast to fish with GR, so absolutely!
A lot of big talk from a lot of big talkers, but I don't think anyone is gonna show up. I want to see this on film!!! :p:-*
I bet half of you big talkers don't even show up!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts