Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fishing the big thompson in estes park again .....we caught a few fish on colorado's and thomas boyants ...then we fished below the damn and got a couple browns on the fly rods using griffiths gnats .....good times

my cousin jeremy with a nice big t rainbow

my cousin with another rainbow

me with a rainbow

All fish were released after a quick picture .......estes park would be great if you got rid of all the people!!!!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice looking bows.

yeah get rid of the people and the farmers to inorder to restore our stream flows....

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
estes is filled with stupid tourist's ...i was reading kokaneeing's post about the people getting charged by bulls ...its amazing how stupid people can be ...I seen one guy yesterday trying to sneak up on a really big bull to get a picture .....A picture isnt worth your life !!!!I've been back up in the park and almost ran into big bulls not paying attention and all they do is take off .....But anytime around september I give those elk the respect they deserve and stay my distance ....I've waited for up to an hour waiting for them to do thier thing so I could fish a hole they were by .....I couldnt imagine being a resident of estes ...it must be a love hate thing with the tourist they are super annoying but support estes parks whole economy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts