Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by Big T ponds on sat, between coaching baseball games to get out a little of the frustration and think a little. First cast pulls out a nice crappie, bout 12 inchs. Same spot on the first pond pulls out about 6 more, though none as big as the first. Only fished for about 20 min, as I had to get back for the next game. Another loss leads to me heading back again, but this time there is someone playing fetch with there dog in my spot so I venture back to the farthest pond from the parking. Walk around and here some reports of small crappie and bluegills.. As walking around, get to the farthest south cove and see TONS of gills up on the beds chasing each other. Catch a couple then decide to leave them to do there thing. None were too big. Walk around and caught a few more health gills, all seemed bigger than the ones on the beds. Finally return to my spot on the other lake and pull out a few more small crappie. Guess its not a bad way to burn off some steam after losses. All fish were caught on a small red and white tube, and all are back in the water to fight again another day!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts