Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the BT ponds and tryed some top water and tryed a texas rigged worm and nothing but the wife had caught 4 Bluegill. Went with her sister and boy friend he caught three small bass and she caught three blue gill. I then switched to a bobber and worm and caught a nice Black Crappie and a Nice Large mouth I will have a pic later and i caught a couple of bluegill. so all in all it was a good time so if you have kids and are close in the evening times stop by it is fun.. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Great weather we are having, good you got out to enjoy it with family and fishing... Cant wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Heres the link to see the picture im still trying to figure out how to get the picture to load without the uplink any help will be nice

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
jsbkrs said:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2075/bass6eb.jpg

Heres the link to see the picture im still trying to figure out how to get the picture to load without the uplink any help will be nice
All you need to do is put the address of the picture in like this 
[...IMG...]your.fish.picture.address.goes.here [...IMG...] just take the 3 periods out, and put with your picture address in between them, or just hit the insert picture button under the Italic button when post and past address in. Anyway, this is what you should end up with..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts