Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Is the USA a safer place now that he is dead?

• yes why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I think his demise combined with the empowerment of those involved in Middle East uprisings makes the path of terrorism less attractive. So can we now put the military and homeland security budgets on the table along with everything else? I doubt it. ;)

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I think his death is fairly irrelevant to the movement. You can't actually give someone "more" reason to want to kill you if your purely existing is already reason enough. That being said I think his death is cause for celebration as it is one less murderous d-nozzle consuming valuable oxygen.......and that my friends is always a good thing.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I don't think we actually killed him ???

I think we captured him and took him out to the carrier. There we locked him into a padded cell and made him watch cable news coverage of the Royal wedding for eight straight hours. (I thought we didn't torture?) He then over powered the guard and shot himself in the head ;D

What Jeremy said.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
work2fish said:
I think his demise combined with the empowerment of those involved in Middle East uprisings makes the path of terrorism less attractive. So can we now put the military and homeland security budgets on the table along with everything else? I doubt it. ;)
Exactly what i was thinking. Although I would love to see some pics of his carcass. I am starting to have my doubts. I'm definitely not the only one that thinks it's odd they buried him at sea 12 hours after they killed him.....or whatever the story is...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Immediately no - due to the threat of retaliation.

But overall - yes of course. He was the face of the franchise... we cut off the head to the body.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
For them being around that long and as organized as they are with training camps and all I don't see them fading away. Someone else will step up into their authority and once we smoke him another, then another. If anything I think we will get atleast one or two attempts or attacks carried out here due to retaliation and then things will go on like they have. I voted no.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
work2fish said:
Exactly what i was thinking. Although I would love to see some pics of his carcass. I am starting to have my doubts. I'm definitely not the only one that thinks it's odd they buried him at sea 12 hours after they killed him.....or whatever the story is...
So you don't believe everything your government and the media tell you Kyle????? :D I didn't bite hook, line & sinker myself fully either. Not without some more substantial evidence than what has been presented. Just like I do with my children........Trust but Verify.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts