Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search through the forums and found alot of info, but there mostly from 2005-2007 era. Then i did a google search and found 1 website with some information but not what i was looking for. So....I turn to anyone on here. Has anyone recently fished Bingham lake? What fish did you catch? I heard there were wipers but i dont know if they are still stocked. Pretty much any information would help. Also any fly fishing tips would be great since I use spinning reels and fly rods. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thats too bad. I saw a video of a guy catching big wiper out of that lake and wanted to see if it was still full of good fish. Know any other places to fly fish for some wipers besides pueblo?

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Well thats too bad. I saw a video of a guy catching big wiper out of that lake and wanted to see if it was still full of good fish. Know any other places to fly fish for some wipers besides pueblo?

pueblo isn't much good to fly fish for wipers anymore, the bio mass of wipers was only 4% last year. when it was up to 45% years ago it was awesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.