Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Friday is approaching us steadily....who's up for round 2. Same place, same time....or somewhere new?

W~

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DozerF350 said:
I'm a solid maybe. I think I may have to take the girl to the airport in the morning.
Drop her off on the way...she can hang out in the airport til the flight leaves...lol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
DozerF350 said:
I'm a solid maybe. I think I may have to take the girl to the airport in the morning.
if you can't make it you'll arrange to have someone else bring your pumpkin log, right? Right?!?!?
For you...sure. ;-)

OR, we could try to move it to Saturday? I'd like to get together and fish with y'all again.

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
BF II, Elevenmile Canyon Next Friday. Meet in the canyon or meet in Woodland Park at the Hungry Bear for breakfast at 7:30. For those meeting in the Canyon, get there by 8:30 AM and go to the top.

The Mayor

·
Registered
475 Posts
We will be out of the state for Thanksgiving or I would join all of you.

Mayor-Always a pleasure to have you back in town. Keep posting those warm water fish photos....there even more special when it's below freezing here in Colorado.

Have fun,
John G.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Guys, I am jealous as all get out. I have to be at the store at 5:30 in the morning and will be there until they send me home.
I have about a thousand other things I'd rather be doing. Most of them involve fishing. I'll be thinking about you... please take lots of pictures.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fishingal said:
Guys, I am jealous as all get out. I have to be at the store at 5:30 in the morning and will be there until they send me home.
I have about a thousand other things I'd rather be doing. Most of them involve fishing. I'll be thinking about you... please take lots of pictures.
That's retail!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts