Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find info on Black Hollow Reservoir, but cant seem to find anything.. has anyone fished there or know anything about it? Just west of fort collins

·
Registered
157 Posts
Actually it is east of Fort Collins in Severance. I wish I knew more for you.

:-\

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I dont really know what you want to know about it but here is the info I have on it... I never been there and dont know how old the information is so take it at face value:

Fish: Walleye, yellow perch, crappie, largemouth bass, channel catfish, northern pike, carp, bullhead

And it does have a boat ramp.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well, I drove by to check it out real quick since I had to go to Ault anyway.

I will be darned if I can find a public entrance. The west side has SAY OUT in white spray paint on a spillway and a bunch of No Trespassing signs on it.

The south side has a sign on it that says 'Black Hollow Recreation Inc'. It had 2 phone numbers on it. I called the top one and it was no longer in service. The bottom one had a younger boy answer. I left my name and number with him for his dad to call me back.

North side, no enterance, just farm land. East side, no road by there for at least 2 miles.

Oh well, if they call me back I will let you know what I learn.

Heck, I figured since I was gonna be out that way anyway, I would see what I could learn for you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A friend of mine belongs to that lake. Yearly dues are in the range of 3-5k and it's mostly just used for boating recreation (skiing, ect). I hear the fishing is good, but I've only had one chance to fish there and came up with nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts