Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me my brother ( stang7190) and our friend decided to make the long drive to blue mesa , we got to the lake at 9 , my brother caught two kokes , i caught one bow and my friend caught two rainbows, i lost several good strikes from kokanee , some guy decided to troll over our lines , got pissed and cut our lines , it was my first time on a boat at blue mesa , for such a big lake there was some inconsederate people , then we tie on a new lure then this other guy does the same , this time my brother lost his pop gear we decided to leave , we then went to clear creek caught some stockers and decided to go home, id like to go back to blue mesa and try all day , minus the idiots it was a very nice day

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Sorry man i like Blue Mesa too but when things like that happen it makes me want to stay clear of all the popular lakes. Sometimes I would rather fish where no one is at and catch nothing then deal with that crap. ;D

B

·
0 Posts
makes you wonder how some trollers can be so stupid, my kids love trolling with me at  Blue Mesa , they can see it start to build when somebody cuts me off, they say dad, don't do it......but I do anyhow ;), I use downriggers and you will every day get someboyd cut right in front of you long lining, I then proceed to tell them how I have downriggers out and that they are about to loose there lures! of course I make a 90 degree turn and don't do it  ;D I think a 50 cal on the bow would solve allot of these problems ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts