Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granddaughter is visiting so we decided to go up to the great BM. Fished the west end 30 55 deep with squids and Dodgers. Got our 10 with allot of long distance releases on others. Allot of jumpers, small fish were shallow go deeper for better ones. Busy time of year and ramps are going fast only 1 lane left at lake fork. 70 percent of jokes have gill lice per Cpw bio I ran I to. Hope with low water and higher temps there is not a big die off. Go getum

Attachments

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
VERY nice! I'll be there on Thursday... Hopefully I can get a few.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VERY nice! I'll be there on Thursday... Hopefully I can get a few.
Oyey,
pink was hot as well as watermelon colored Christensen Lake tackle squids, rigged behind pink/silver dodger. that stuff is available at marinas on BM. best depth seemed to be around 40 but watch sonar. we fished west end but the whole lake has kokes this year, look for the jokanee fleet!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Oyey,
pink was hot as well as watermelon colored Christensen Lake tackle squids, rigged behind pink/silver dodger. that stuff is available at marinas on BM. best depth seemed to be around 40 but watch sonar. we fished west end but the whole lake has kokes this year, look for the jokanee fleet!
Thanks a ton Bob! I'm taking my son and my dad.. I have a little work to do while I'm there, but sounds like we'll have plenty of time for fishing. We might fish Sat Am which looks a little post fronty... Do the Kokes get negative when it cools off or a front moves in? I'm an amateur at Koke fishing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks a ton Bob! I'm taking my son and my dad.. I have a little work to do while I'm there, but sounds like we'll have plenty of time for fishing. We might fish Sat Am which looks a little post fronty... Do the Kokes get negative when it cools off or a front moves in? I'm an amateur at Koke fishing. Thanks again.
I don't think so, but I only fish for them when it is nice out! Let me know if you need anything, I will be in Gunni Thursday for work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts