Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to elk creek today wife and daughter and the black dog. Ice 6-10 ". Looking for perch or silver salmon, found none. Just a good old slime fest, kept 10 for smoker. Surprise of day was 2 red hooked kokes, a little late to be spawning boys! So our Christmas tradition was upheld , should have gone to a perch hole

Attachments

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Headed north in hopes of finding them tomorrow. New lake to me few basic reports word is Perch are there and good sized just hard locating them. Im going to try everything I've learned chasing Perch at Atown tomorrow.
If I'm successful everyone will get to look at weekly reports from yours truly " Slayer " as he works on depleting perch population of super secret lake.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Headed north in hopes of finding them tomorrow. New lake to me few basic reports word is Perch are there and good sized just hard locating them. Im going to try everything I've learned chasing Perch at Atown tomorrow.
If I'm successful everyone will get to look at weekly reports from yours truly " Slayer " as he works on depleting perch population of super secret lake.
check your DM's.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers Bob, Happy new year, rumor is a retired guy can fish more, make it happen, lol
10 4 on that allot of time and allot of projects! waiting for powell to warm back up kind of over this winter crap!:thumb: hope your having good time in paradise

1 - 14 of 14 Posts