Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know how to get a hold of colorado parks and rec? the number ive been calling all day has been busy all day. I sent my check in dec , they cashed it the 28th and as of yet I still dont have my license. wondering if Im just supposed to carting around my cancelled check until they decide to either send it or answere there phone. the current number im calling is 303-791-1920

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't have a number, but I paid mine about month ago with a credit card and haven't received my sticker either.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Stop into one of the offices. If you are around Denver that would be 6060 Broadway or the one on Santa Fe just south of 470.

If you are talking about your fishing license, if you had one for 2018, it is good until 4/1.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually talking about my boat 2019 tag, figure it they almost double the cost they could at least get it out on time

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
actually talking about my boat 2019 tag, figure it they almost double the cost they could at least get it out on time
Got it. I don't associate boating in Colorado in January. But you have a valid point.

That said, I see boats on the water with registration from previous years all the time. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, but that isn't the point.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Looked it up. I sent it in on January 4th and received my stickers and registration on January 11th. A seven day turn around time.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just talked to the gal lucky for me dec 28th was a bad day for them and all the ones on that day were cancelled or so she says anyhow to make a long story short I will receive it in a week and she is emailing me a temporary tag to use in the mean time, glad I called

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
just talked to the gal lucky for me dec 28th was a bad day for them and all the ones on that day were cancelled or so she says anyhow to make a long story short I will receive it in a week and she is emailing me a temporary tag to use in the mean time, glad I called
Stinking' gubmint workers-:thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine came within about three weeks when I registered online. I have my stickers and am going to visit the boat tomorrow to put them on . . . I'm not so crazy about the ANS Fee. . . but if it makes it easier to get in and out of our waters I'll survive I guess.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts