Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for anyone that might be able to help me with my boat. It over heated a month ago and i fixed the original problem but now its leaking oil :mad:. So now i need to fix it, but don't have the money to pay a dealership it just robbery $80 an hour, plus mark up on parts :(.
I have a '98 Glastron with a 4.3L Volvo Penta its carbed and is obvoiusly an I/O. Thanks a lot everyone.

·
Registered
405 Posts
When I was living in Aurora, I used Crowly Marine to work on my rig for 4 years. They were very ethical, and their prices were competitive. They're located near Colfax and Ulster. Check the yellow pages for the exact location.

Pete

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats the problem i can;t figure it out. I messed up my left arm a month ago and that is kind of hindering me from really getting at it.
The other thing is that i think i'm a little out classed in the way of repairing it. I have a decent knowledge of motors i just don't think that i'm goin to be able to do it.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I had a really nice experience for having new jets for high altitude put in my Honda at Sun Honda up in Thornton...he let me watch and explained a bunch of other stuff to me and answered all my questions...much to my surprise...since I am a newby when it comes to boat motors...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts