Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You think I could resell the boat below for $2,500 and get the HDS Touch 9 for $1,000?
http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/5055683378.html

Better yet, anybody wants to the boat for $2,500? I'd buy the whole package and sell you the boat for $2,500. Nice trailer and good trolling motor with i-pilot... The boat itself isn't fancy but it is an Smoker Craft and would make a good beginner's boat.

This would save me about $1,000 off the package I would get next year. Tempting... Darn, I am bored. Two days until I get on the water again.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Not the best ad, but that looks like a pretty decent boat. I don't think it will last long at that price.

Honestly, I think you could take the HDS Touch 9 and resell for what you bought the boat for.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the best ad, but that looks like a pretty decent boat. I don't think it will last long at that price.

Honestly, I think you could take the HDS Touch 9 and resell for what you bought the boat for.
Don't tempt me any further... It looks like it's kinda rough, but I would also think it would sell for $3,500 in good condition. Some of the components are newer (the trailer and the motor).

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just texted the guy. The HDS 9 isn't included for $3,500. I guess there's no free lunch. :'( Welp, good luck to you with the sale if you are reading this.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bait n switch!
Even though the HDS9 is clearly visible in one of the pictures (and less visible in others), the seller didn't list it as part of the features of the boat. It looks like he removed the picture where the HDS was most visible now. Might have been useful if the ad specified that the HDS was excluded. I have seen ads where it was specified that the people in the pictures were excluded. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.