Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why boat registrations went from $35 to $60.25 this year? I didn't see anything about the increase in the news. Got my renewal card was pretty surprised that it nearly double what I paid last year. . . . :confused:

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Pretty sure it includes the new ANS fee.

All resident fees went up this year. Camping is more expensive, as are all the hunting licenses. I don’t remember if the fishing licenses went up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting there registration. I show they cash the check on dec 28 and as of today still haven't received the license

·
Registered
95 Posts
Picked up my yearly parks pass last month as that is increasing in price also. They advised me to wait until march for my license when they get them, odd you cant just buy a 2019 in january or buy an annual license yearly from last purchase date.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
My boat registrations have come in.

Did they change either the paper or the ink on the parks passes/licenses so they no longer fade and become unreadable?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
... and I might add... a complete accident! We all know they don't change things for the better on purpose.
I had actually typed accident first. Other than the military, most government agencies need to make decisions/changes based on cost. A typical challenge for fixed income families and fixed budget governments.

But with the appropriate tax increases, we should be able to fund everything...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts