Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a person/place to get a trailer rewired for a reasonable price?

This would be for a standard 1994 Trailstar Tracker which is for 17' boat. Any idea about how much this would cost? I would butcher it myself.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16,683 Posts
Dude you buy a complete kit and simply install it. wires, lights, plug. Piece of cake.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Go watch an you tube video like Mikey says piece of cake...

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
It is a simple project. That said I didn’t want to deal with it myself either. I know a mobile guy that might be willing to do it for you. He lives in Arvada, rewired my Ranger and has worked on my other boat. What part of the state are you in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Iron Bear trailer off of 54th great service and they stand behind their work. I smashed a few wires in my pigtail after I had gotten my surge brakes swapped for electric brakes and Brad had it replaced and working again in 20 minutes I was going to the lake. Highly recommend iron Bear and I highly recommend swapping to electric brakes 👍

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a simple project. That said I didn’t want to deal with it myself either. I know a mobile guy that might be willing to do it for you. He lives in Arvada, rewired my Ranger and has worked on my other boat. What part of the state are you in?
Thanks, I am in Lakewood. I am sure it is something I could do, just don't have the time to mess with it if I don't have to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iron Bear trailer off of 54th great service and they stand behind their work. I smashed a few wires in my pigtail after I had gotten my surge brakes swapped for electric brakes and Brad had it replaced and working again in 20 minutes I was going to the lake. Highly recommend iron Bear and I highly recommend swapping to electric brakes 👍
Thank you, I will give them a call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts