Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
489 Posts
pope said:
I would think that a pontoon would fall under the no water contact rule so I would say they will not be allowed. 
No they aren't allowed. How can touching an untreated water source contaminate it? It can't. Someone needs to recall the Denver Water Board members.

· Banned
489 Posts
pope said:
Yep, I could not agree any more. I once was fishing at a certain point at Gross for the tigers, landed a decent sized one, but I did not want to pull it out of the water.( did not have the net, da  :eek:) So I stepped in, oh I would say less then a foot deep for maybe a minute or less, and I thought nothing about it. On my way back to the car I was stopped by a fish and game dude who decided to give me a five minute lecture on the rules at Gross. Oh what fun that was. On that note, we are not allowed to touch the water, so we don't, but why can we not put eclectic motors on our boats. It seems to be a lack of thought by our great water board members ::)
Like I said, you need to institute a recall petition for the Denver Water Board, or start petitioning for ballot measures to repeal existing restrictions and to open marston lake and ralston reservoir.
The people that work for the Denver Water Board are hardcore environmentalists who need to be shown the door.
I really urge you to start recalls and ballot measures now. Anyone who recieves Denver Water can sign.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.