Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
between me my two brother's and friend we caught 13 catfish, two wipers and a largemouth bass, we caught all our cats on worms, i caught my wiper on a roostertail and my brother caught his on a rapala shad rap, overall a great day, everyone was catching alot of fish ;D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i fished on the dam there was alot of pepole, we tried for crappie but dident have any luck, we had minows and tubes no bites, i was real suprised how the cats were biting, one of my cats was in the 20 inch range i took a pic and let it go ;D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we left friday night and fished from about 7 to 1:00, yes everyone was catching alot of fish , im not sure what everyone else caught i dident get a close look, i just saw stringers of fish ;D, like this guy told me bonny dosent get much pressure, so if you hit it right you should have no problem catching fish, we had to leave early or we would have tryed other spots

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Does Bonney have any areas that are wadable? is it even legal to wade there and would be worth the time to go? i was thinking about doing an overnight trip there...for wipers during the day and cats at night....perhaps this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts