Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Bottom Feeder, Lake Estes, RETIRED!!!

1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  dieseldoctor 
#1 ·
Hey Ya'll! (That's plural ya'll) Today I am OFFICALLY RETIRED! ;D We have been exchanging posts for 10 years. Now I have the time for the 3 F's. Fishing, Food, Football. Whenever you're coming up to Estes let me know & we can "Hook Up", pardon the punn. Only suggestion after learning this lake 4 trout: ULTRA LITE! I have downsized to Feather Lite, MicroLite, Ultimate UltraLite, Extreme UltraLite, & my newest purchace: Super Lite which I have not tried out yet. As I have said: 2-4 Lb. test, 30" leader, 18 Mustag treble hooks.. Again: Gulp 400X "Salmon Eggs". I've learned over the years that color is not that important as long as I change up. Hope to see you this year. BOTTOM FEEDER! 8)

#4 ·
AWESOME!!! Congratulations on retiring Ron! I think you worked way to hard these last few years anyways, you deserve it. Have fun with the fishing, food and football.

#12 ·
Congrats, Ron! So many of us are looking forward to all the fishing time you now have for yourself. Don't forget to pursue the fourth F - FUN! ;D ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.