Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
My biggest Walleye out of Boulder reservoir was 31 inches and weighed 9 1/2 pounds!
I'll get the pic scanned and show ya'll.

I am the opposite of eyered, I have put lots of time in for the cats but have struggled, but I have caught lots of walleyes out of there.

· Registered
53 Posts
rob said:
Wow, well it looks like I have a some large fish to target, hopefully I can catch a big un.
Tip on walleyes at Boulder reservoir....3" chartruese mister twisters tipped with just a tiny piece of crawler for scent, fished along the north dam! ;D

If you are in a boat, Husky Jerks will work too!

· Registered
53 Posts
Oh ya, during the day, I have done well vertically jigging a lead head jig with a crawler and a stinger hook from a float tube around the marina area. There is a point to the left of the boat ramp and about 70 yards out from that is a pile of submerged Christmas tree's. Fishing in this area is good until the personal watercraft users get out in full force. I have caught lots of walleyes in this area. One time I even saw a guy catch 3 cats in the 8-10 pound range ICE FISHING over the trees. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.