Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to boyd today. Didn't get there till late. There were a ton of people there. Fished the inlet. Saw lots of people catching fish but I was having little luck. Then the weather turned and as most of the people left the fishing turned on for me. I love fishing in the rain/snow! Lots of bites. I was slow setting the hook so I missed alot of fish. I really like circle hooks and I am getting good with them. I was using power bait and all the fish were lip hooked. Not in the belly like usual hooks. It was a good day.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Hatch whats your goal for total fishing days this year? 364? LOL man I wish I could get out there more.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have been thinking I havn't been out as much as I want to. Guess I'm doing better than I thought. Last year I was all about destination fishing. I was driving 4-6 hours just to get to some places to fish for 6 hours then drive back. This year I'm learning to love fishing in the back yard. Only takes ten minutes to get there. I'm noticing a difference in the gas bill.

Epic I'm not totaly living the dream. You got a good family and take good care of them.

That's the dream!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts