Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Littlemac and I did not miss the turn today. We arrived at 5:30 am. I had to use the restroom after drinking a pot of coffee on the way. We lauched the boat at some where around 5:45 am. We had a plan.

We were going to catch a limit of perch before we fished for walleye, failing walleye, any thing else. We arrived on location at 6:15 after messing with the anchor.

We found the perch, we were done perch fishing at 8:20 am. In the course of catching 40 perch we caught 30 or so small mouth 8-13 inches (not spotted bass), and 4 blue gill.

Then we went fishing for walleye,,, I caught a couple trout on crawler harnesses...

Then we went fishing for everything else... Littlemac caught a white bass, I caught another trout, littlemac caught a trout... I caught a trout. We were walleye fishing mind you.

Well that is the end.

Well not exactly.... Though littlemac caught the first, he did not catch the biggest nor the most...

Here are the pictures....

Look mom, no hands,

Technolgy at its finest

Say Cheesy

Da Fish

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Terre,

is it just me or does your live will look like a washing machine.........?

Nice job by the way, so where are the walleye?

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan said:
Terre,

Dan
Special order on a Sea Pro,,, I can do the laundry if I'm not catching anything thing...

I don't know where the walleye are, we saw some on the fish finder but they wanted something other than what we were offering.

G

·
Nice! I've got to make it a point to get out there sometime. I'd love to catch a small school of perch like that!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Were you guys on the southwest side?Worms or minnows for the perch and smallies?I caught some crappies there on Thursday,that lake is hot.I've seen some keeper walleyes caught on bottombouncers last week.

lyn

·
Registered
769 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Dan said:
Terre,

Dan
Special order on a Sea Pro,,,  I can do the laundry if I'm not catching anything thing...

If you put that thing on spin cycle, does it take the scales off?

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Nice job T!

Love the Maytag...reminds me of the lamest joke of all time...

Why do eskimos wash their clothes in Tide?...

Because it is too cold out Tide...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Looks like a great day out on the water, luckily you stayed busy enogh not to have to do the laundry. Zman you should stay away from jokes like that man. :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
It aint real great espessially when the water is low. When the water is really high there are a couple of coves with some good brush on the west side. Never really fished the east side good.
Peacock Caddis said:
I don't have a boat, but would like to give this lake a shot. How is the fishing from shore?

Thanks for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts