Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fish either of these yet? Hitting one tomorrow, but not sure which, couldn't care less about the trout, but Walleye, and Bass, now we are talking.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, maybe thursday, had to settle for McCall's today. And does anyone know if Union really has any "descent" number of walleye? DOW says on its fishing report that they do, people thaat work there have NO clue. Yet i hear people say that they are out there, yet have never caught one or seen one caught. Same goes for bass. From what I have marked in this lake its all wiper, trout, and cats. I am sure that there are a few, but I am looking for more than a few. Anyone wanna comment?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Don't know much about Walleye but there are Bass tournaments at Horsetooth just about every week from April through Sept. With that being the case I hope there are more then a few bass in there or I'm going to be in for a long day once our club hits it in May.

I have never personally been there though.
Here are the tourneys that the local guys are doing there.
http://www.coloradobassfederation.org/Master_schedule.htm

Walt

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Fished Horsetooth Sunday and got skunked. Didn't look like anyone else was catching either. Was a great day to drink beer and get sun burned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts