Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to go to two houses that got robbed in Loveland and Windsor yesterday. Since i was up there anyway I decided to fish a little.

I jumped around all afternoon trying different spots form shore and snap jigging Krocs. That is my favorite way to learn an area. The wind and cold were almost to much for me! but i did catch a bunch of small fish. I think the final count was about a dozen. White bass, trout and a couple of small eye's. I really enjoy catching white bass!!!

Will this frickin wind ever stop ??? How about some Global warming ::)

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HookNLine said:
Im gonna try to snap a Kroc this week, haven't been able to trick one yet. Snapping a plastic on the other hand works wonders. ;D

Thanks for the report walleye master!
I try to find places where a sand or hard mud flat meet some kind of drop off or inside turn. Boyd has alot of useless flat stretchs that are hard to fish from shore! But I did find a couple of areas i could reach from shore with the wind to my back.

I like that lake! If I lived closer I would fish it alot more!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Boyd is one of my favorites as well. Going to try and get out there with the boat on wednesday. I have caught alot of eyes out there in the past. Hope to get into this year again.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Thanks for the report. I fished close to there yesterday too...cold and windy! I had the girls with me and didn't stay to long. skunked... :p. Then drove home through a blizzard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts