Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Like this should come as a big shock to anyone. :D

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A California firm is voluntarily recalling a bathtub toy submarine after reports that its propulsion valve can suck up children's loose skin, causing lacerations.

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission cited 19 incidents of lacerations to boys' genital areas, according to a Monday news release.

The commission said manufacturer Munkin Inc., of North Hills, Calif., agreed to recall about 34,000 of the Bathtub Sub toys. The toy is also being recalled in Canada.

The yellow and orange smiley-faced submarine is propelled by a pump that sucks water through an intake valve as kids play with it in the tub.The hazard is that the intake valve on the bottom of the submarine toy can suck up loose skin, posing the laceration hazard to children, the commission said. One of the injured children required medical attention.

The sub, manufactured in China, has been sold at retail stores nationwide from November 2009 through September 2010 for about $7, the commission said.

The commission said consumers should immediately take the recalled toy away from children and contact Munchkin for instructions on how to return the product for a free replacement toy.

For additional information, contact Munchkin at 877-242-3134 or visit the company's website at www.munchkin.com.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Oyey said:
Slimer said:
Oyey said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Experienced?
You've never manscaped? Nicking your scrotum hurts. And then when you shower, it burns bad!
I can no longer respond to this topic within the guidelines of this forum. Sorry
Kyle said you were, but I never thought you'd be scurred...

gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Slimer said:
You've never manscaped? Nicking your scrotum hurts. And then when you shower, it burns bad!
Next time try Nair.

In keeping on topic with his thread, can you get it in squeeze bottles or at least in rubber ducky dispensers?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Nair is an even worse idea. At least if you are as dumb as me. I tried Nair and it started burning so I decided to take a shower and..............used soap.... :eek: :eek: :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :(

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Nair is an even worse idea. At least if you are as dumb as me. I tried Nair and it started burning so I decided to take a shower and..............used soap.... :eek: :eek: :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :(
Brilliant... just brilliant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts