Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
longdraw said:
Infuriating would be an understatement.
Sad,,,, the border is a terrible place to have to work...

Why are these people in custody they should be in body bags.... Robbing Illegals and Killing BP agents.. We need to save some tax payers dollars here is a good place to start.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Lets face it.... We are now fighting a THREE FRONT WAR.... The economics of it all is what will finally KILL us all... Just what the Islamic and Jihadist terrorists want.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
This is why immigration reform has to come before securing the border right?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Sympathy for his family...he should be buried with military honors.

It's sad that Juarez Mexico is now dubbed the most dangerous city in the world...if it were in the middle east we'd have already taken care of the situation. Is our own government controlled by the cartels too or what???

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
73fisherman said:
I totally agree. Our best days are behind us!
I absolutely refuse to think that. I refuse to give up.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
73fisherman said:
IFSHDOU2? said:
Lets face it.... We are now fighting a THREE FRONT WAR.... The economics of it all is what will finally KILL us all... Just what the Islamic and Jihadist terrorists want.
I totally understand why you say this but our best days do not need to be behind us! WE the people need to be WE the people and let our government know WE are the government not the other way around...We must be heard and not just on election day. It is difficult to have your voice heard sometimes but we must step up or I will then have to say our best days are behind us.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
lucky7 said:
73fisherman said:
IFSHDOU2? said:
I totally understand why you say this but our best days do not need to be behind us! WE the people need to be WE the people and let our government know WE are the government not the other way around...We must be heard and not just on election day. It is difficult to have your voice heard sometimes but we must step up or I will then have to say our best days are behind us.
I agree in principle. But I gotta tell you, I've written many letters over the last year, and it's pretty annoying how they just get ignored. As for election day...well, I'm pretty much convinced the offices are all for sale and our votes don't really matter. It's all for show. Even if that's not true, the highest bidder is now able to donate an unlimited amount of money to whichever campaign they want and drive the marketing machine, which is all most voters really see anyway. If it's not in front of them in 30 seconds blips, they don't care about it. Sad.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
So Doz, what do we do? Because I am not sure our government respects us as the founding fathers did...I want our govt to show us more respect! I think too many of us are asleep at the wheel and do not realize we are like the frog being boiled...by the time we know we are being cooked it is too late!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts