Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Why is that something that makes you go "Hmmmm...."? Seems the prudent thing to do in his position. He's having a great year, so why would he want to be at the center of distraction and controversy?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sswan said:
Why is that something that makes you go "Hmmmm...."? Seems the prudent thing to do in his position. He's having a great year, so why would he want to be at the center of distraction and controversy?
If you'd heard the context of the line of questioning, you might think otherwise. Also, while answering the question, he stopped because someone was filming his answer...The Drive hosts made them stop, so that he would answer.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the season he's having, after all, the TEAM is still 3-10. I gathered, from a few other things he said during that portion of the interview, he doesn't believe Tim is 'ready'... He just didn't want to actually say that. In more clearer terms, I think he doesn't want to be the guy who says Tebow can't play NFL QB...

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I didn't hear the interview, so I can't discount anything you've said.

He's Orton's go to guy, though, (deservedly) and probably wants to keep it that way as long as Orton is behind center. I could see him having an interest in not alienating the guy who keeps looking to get him the ball.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
I gathered, from a few other things he said during that portion of the interview, he doesn't believe Tim is 'ready'... He just didn't want to actually say that. In more clearer terms, I think he doesn't want to be the guy who says Tebow can't play NFL QB...
This kind of stuff sure does make a person wonder what's really going on with Tebow. ???

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
If you have ever listened to Brandon Lloyd on the radio you would know that he is very "politically correct" with his answers. Even after McDaniels was fired he was extremely conservative in his statements.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
He has to be...he is still playing for the team...his stats and maybe bonus money...I would be reluctant to throw Orton or Tebow under the bus if they are getting me the ball...especially when you may not know what Duddsville and NotBowlenThemOver are thinking as far as the starting QB goes...I would be on the fence for 3 games too...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
"BroncoTalk: RT @VicLombardi: Asked Champ if he'd like to see Tebow: "not my decision to make, but I'd sure like to play with him before I'm done""
--http://twitter.com/BroncoTalk/status/14135665864220672

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yep and if he is good enough for the best all around corner to ever play the game...he should be good enough for the rest of you!...

Duddsville was on the fan tonight...wouldnt commit to Tebow...but I think it is coming...it will be religious orange 15 day after Christmas...the angels will triumph the new Bronco savior's coming...

You guys better go to Christmas eve services just in case!...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts