Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have decided not to work on my sisters house this weekend. So my youngest son and I are going to head out fishing. At first I was thinking Runyon or Pueblo Res. till I saw the predicted temps. 100+ So now I am thinking maybe Rampart Res. How about you all? Is there anyone else who is going to brave the free fishing weekend crowds to go and catch a few fishies?

Jim

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I'm about 80% moved into the new house so I am debating on trying to get out and wet a line, its been about a month since I have been out. :-\

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear you ePiC, I haven't been fishing all this year. We are thinking of trying to find a mess of bluegill and mess with them.

·
Registered
530 Posts
jbrowning said:
Is there anyone else who is going to brave the free fishing weekend crowds to go and catch a few fishies?

Jim
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot all about that this weekend. I just might have to change my mind and stay away from the lakes. Plus my current luck could use some changing so I dont have to buy that dynamite lure.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
I'm gonna try and hit some lakes at 12,000 ft. No crowds there!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Hammer,you bring the beer and I'll bring the snowshoes. It only takes about half the normal amount of alcohol at 12K.  Seriously if you want I'll PM ya with the place. I'm in the planning stages and still need to get it by the boss(wife).Actually it's pretty close by.

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Speaking of Guanella...are they done with all that construction?
I haven't been up there since last fall...
Beautiful place :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts