Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great call with the kiddie boards...

I hate kids, dogs, and republicans, as is well documented... ;)

But if these classes of beings MUST exist, we may as well be friendly, right! ::)

But really though, this is a good idea. It is commendable when anything noble is thrust into the path of oncoming puberty, no matter how minor...

Great job to the administrators for this wonderful idea, let's make sure that the future stays bright.

SS

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
You hate kids, dogs, and republicans--As is well documented. And you love cats, too. You're definitely a patriot to be exemplified, gofindyourowndamninitials...

SS

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I do not hate anyone, I hate to disappoint you old chap!

But I do recall that you have a chub for me, for some obscure reason. ???

My sentiment stands; I think this new category was a great idea. :)

Let's be friends my man! :)

SS

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Well, Shaun, I'm have a tough time keeping up with you. You post about who you hate (kids, dogs, and republicans), and in your next post in the same thread you say don't hate anybody. And hate to disappoint in the process. There's so much hate that the hate circuits are getting overloaded and bleeding over.

I'm a pretty friendly guy and would fish with you even if you hate republicans. Hating kids and dogs defies logic, though.

SS

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sswan-

I am a total jackass in many, many ways.

I am sincerely apologetic for the disconnect. I am good friends with many children and dogs, and even a few republicans! Hell, most of MY FAMILY are conservative evangelicals. I really am from Texas!

I am a pretty friendly guy, but I am a smart ass. I sort of assume that people realize that, but it ain't necessarily so.

Shaun

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
SS--I know you're a good guy and smart, too. I read all of your posts, and I like the majority of them. You don't descend to the level of incivility that a miniscule minority rush to. I enjoy the banter.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I hate everything and everyone...and make no apologies...

Jeeze, you guys are pansies...regular freakin' love fest going on in this thread. Friggin hippies, the whole lotta ya!

:D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
sswan said:
SS--I know you're a good guy and smart, too. I read all of your posts, and I like the majority of them. You don't descend to the level of incivility that a miniscule minority rush to. I enjoy the banter.
Oops! See example above!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, cheers man! ;D

Banter is all that separates us from the apes. ;D

Civility in the face of hostility is the mark of gentility, and who is more concerned with that rare trait than a southern gentleman?

Shaun Solomon

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Jermaine Stewart? Man, that's a classic! You know watched the entire thing! LOL >:D
Might have got the last name wrong, but ain't going back there to find out. That was scary.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts