Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bro got the prize. 5.7lbs on a blade in 26ft of water. We caught lots of eyes many of which were pretty small some bows, carp, some saugers. Gawd the Lund is a fish killing machine!

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is awesome! I'm doing the same thing this weekend but on my Bayliner and not a new fishing boat. I hope to get a new Lund before the end of the season so I can have a fish killing machine too! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just curious what changed your opinion on Lund’s? Seems like I seen you mentioned a few times that they weren’t worth the extra money compared to your Tracker. Sweet looking ride. Looks like you broke it in right.

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rode in a couple new ones the last couple years and they are way smoother and have more fishing-oriented amenities. The Tracker is 10 years old, this one will last me till I'm dead-

·
P I K E
10,164 Posts
Just curious what changed your opinion on Lund’s? Seems like I seen you mentioned a few times that they weren’t worth the extra money compared to your Tracker. Sweet looking ride. Looks like you broke it in right.
Mikey must have gotten a raise from S.S.!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice eye for the new slayboat’s maiden journey, suhweet Bro, nice pic! Way better than collecting a layer of toxic crack slime.

Did you get the Big 4 stroke broken in?

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice eye for the new slayboat’s maiden journey, suhweet Bro, nice pic! Way better than collecting a layer of toxic crack slime.

Did you get the Big 4 stroke broken in?
Yep. Haven't topped it out yet. Cant wait. Prolly need to prop it up also!

Truly I couldn't bear to Crack it's Cherry! LOL.

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On my Tracker, you'd pull the drain plug and blood would run out-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts