Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
lol ya..... No :D Had me worried there for a second. But, that just isn't true. Nor are the Broncos even a buzz when it comes to the mans name. Nnamdis options are wide, the man is getting older, and like with everyone in the league, he wants a ring. And I am pretty sure that we all know he won't get that ring in the afc west.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
<------- Don't you all just love this?!
<------- I just lmao every time I see it

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
A pic of a fat raider smothering Darrent Williams? Yep, I would agree. Highly typical for a raider...
:D :D :D I laugh at the fact the Bronco is face down, and the Raider has to pull his pants back up after he gets off of him :D :D :D Hence why I hope it was as good for the Bronco!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Situation said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
A pic of a fat raider smothering Darrent Williams? Yep, I would agree. Highly typical for a raider...
:D :D :D I laugh at the fact the Bronco is face down, and the Raider has to pull his pants back up after he gets off of him :D :D :D Hence why I hope it was as good for the Bronco!
Sitty...if you have to explain the joke, it's just not that funny... :p ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
The Situation said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Sitty...if you have to explain the joke, it's just not that funny... :p ;)
:D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts