• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 581 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the first 3 pre-season games what are your thoughts about how there playing and what is your prediction for this year?

My prediction 12-4

Please state if you are a Bronco Fan, Bronco Hater, or indifferent when commenting....

TH

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the '05 bronco sucks cat hold a candle to the late 70's stuff... O wait you ment football

i think they will do good maybe only losing to the chargers that would be ok with me

D

·
0 Posts
12-4? 11-5? 13-3?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. They'll reach down our throats and yank our Blue and Orange hearts out.

Again.

8-8

F

·
0 Posts
if they stay healthy im thinking 12-4 but if not it can really get bad fast ......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lets be realalistic I think the broncos will go 9-7 dont think they inproved that much from last yesr compared to some of the other teams the will be faceing. I personally dont know if they will be better than the Cheifs ;D I wll be happy as long as the cheifs whoop the Boncos and the Raiders ;)

F

·
0 Posts
chiefs fan ....man those gross trout are gonna find out..and tell you to go catch some kansas crappie

·
Registered
171 Posts
I personally don't think that the broncos will do better than 8-8. They made minimal improvements during the offseason and a good year last year from Plummer means a bad year this year. Believe me, I'm a Cardinals fan and we know a little bit about Jake the Flake.

I don't really hate the broncos, I just like my Cards better.

BTW, you all are going down this weekend.

·
Registered
943 Posts
yea but none f our starters are playing. but you guys are going to have a much better year and i like your coach. for the broncos 11-5 the defense is solid its up to the offense to see where we go

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Jake does something bone headed again...and as a result Broncos suffer from "Ground Hog Day" 10-6 again...

Hey TroutHunter...if you listen real closely you can hear "I've Got You Babe" playing on the clock radio!...

Bwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zman said:
Hey TroutHunter...if you listen real closely you can hear "I've Got You Babe" playing on the clock radio!...
Whaaaaaat? That make no sense from a guy who makes some cents some of the time while making no cents when betting against the Broncos.   ;D

Z.....how many Broncos did you pick in your fantasy league? Isn't Jake your QB and what game did you listen to last night while fishing (Broncos 2nd and 3rd teamers Whooping up on the Arizona Hummingbirds 1st teamers....Sorry Eric but after a comment about the Broncos going down....Wham...time to pay the piper   ;)   )...hmmmnn Z maybe you are a truely Bronco fan at heart. :eek:

·
Registered
324 Posts
sorry raider chief and charger fans looks like another season of watching denver tear up people while you guys fight for a wild card. but if oakland was wise they would pick up "Q" they have no depth at running back

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Z.....how many Broncos did you pick in your fantasy league? Isn't Jake your QB....
...I have been in this fantasy league for over a decade and am proud to say I have NEVER drafted a Bronco...havent ever considered it...I could of had the last pick in the draft and Elway could of still been there and I wouldnt have drafted his sorry arse!...Jake isnt fit to QB Lakewood High School...Arizona got rid of him...we know how good they are...and Jake shall lead them...riiiiight...make sure Smith takes his osteoporosis drug Boniva...hate to have him fall and break a hip...they shoot Bronos when they break a leg...see peg leg Eddie Mac...

Z.....Isn't Jake your QB and what game did you listen to last night while fishing (Broncos 2nd and 3rd teamers Whooping up on the Arizona Hummingbirds 1st teamers....
...they had a college game on 560am and preps on 950 am...so I was hoping for heatstroke for most of the Broncos...and for Shanny to sit on a cactus...maybe it would wipe the Budweiser weasel look off of his face...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i dont think Z is a canidate for conversion!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
As I have said before they are my 35th favorite NFL team...for those of you wondering about that number...there are only 32 teams...I am leaving room for expansion teams...

Y

·
0 Posts
Bronco's are going to clean house this year....Mike Anderson is "fired up" this year and is going to be leaving a "trail of smoke" when he gets "rolling". This is the key because Jake can't do it on his own. The difference between this year and last year is that they can put serious pressure on the quarterback this year with Price and the guys from Cleveland. Which was a great off season pick-up by Mike S. along with great corners and super fast linebackers( Gold kicks *ss). Last year we always gave the opposition the field position advantage but this year is different because we have a great punter and should get better returns without having to put our #1 reciever , Rod Smith, back there to take unecessary hits. All you bronco haters out there are just jealous because we make it to the playoffs almost every year and always have a shot at winning the superbowl no matter who the players are.

D

·
0 Posts
Yellow Jackets said:
  All you bronco haters out there are just jealous because we make it to the playoffs almost every year and always have a shot at winning the superbowl no matter who the players are.
What " facts"?  I'm a Bronco fan, but let's get realistic.  The Broncos played in an AFC "Wild Card" game in 2000, 2003, and 2004, -- and lost all three.  And they weren't "in" any of those games (49-24, 41-10, and 21-3).  They haven't won a playoff game since Elway retired and this year won't be any different.  "Jake The Mistake" is still the QB and until that changes, it ain't gonna be any different.

Those are the "facts".

1 - 20 of 581 Posts