Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot can happen in the second half, I know. They could be better, could be worse, but just thought I'd toss this out there.

Sorted the worst seasons, loss wise, and posted below. Loss column is the far right.

Year W L
1990 5 11
1967 3 11
1964 2 11
1963 2 11
1961 3 11
1999 6 10
1966 4 10
1965 4 10

Okay, who wants to argue about percentage?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Could definitely reach 12 losses. I feel like a dummy for my 8-8 prediction now...
I don't know what you're talking about Riv... GM Hobie says they're gonna go 10-6, and win the division... You should feel like a dummy for not knowing how good this team is....

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Could definitely reach 12 losses. I feel like a dummy for my 8-8 prediction now...
They could reach 14 losses. Who are they going to beat in their next 8 games??
St. Louis? Eve4n St. Louis is 4-4 right now. The Broncos will be 'dogs in every game except that one, and maybe in that home game, too. It's pathetic..... :mad:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
They could reach 14 losses. Who are they going to beat in their next 8 games??
St. Louis? Eve4n St. Louis is 4-4 right now. The Broncos will be 'dogs in every game except that one, and maybe in that home game, too. It's pathetic..... :mad:
Well I for one am gonna look on the positive side of all of this.............Z is going to be more cheerful(less grumpy) while we are out fishing together this fall. Call me a "glass half full" kinda guy! ;D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It pains me to say this as a Bronce fan, but I wouldn't be suprised to see the Broncos lose the rest of the games we have. That defense is terrible, special teams is worse, we have no running game, no d-line, no coaching, no discipline..............ugh............ :mad:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
I don't know what you're talking about Riv... GM Hobie says they're gonna go 10-6, and win the division... You should feel like a dummy for not knowing how good this team is....
Kenny, I'm still working on the trade that will send you to Oakland for two Raiders fans .....and a pony.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Kenny, I'm still working on the trade that will send you to Oakland for two Raiders fans .....and a pony.
LMAO Made my early morning! Thanks, hobie!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Remember, in 6 of those seasons they played in 14 games or fewer, so they COULD have had a worse record in those years with a 16 game schedule. PK

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Heard about that trade on ProFootballDisgruntledFanTalk.com but thought it was only a rumor.

TH

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Gee, I'm being flamed by the two biggest homers on the planet... ::)

Homie...I mean Hobie, I just have this to say to you... "Stay gold, Pony Boy, stay gold..." ;D

And TH....ah man, I won't even bother.... :D

Seriously, you two guys are the best. You're like elitist fly fishermen. You act as though you're the only 'true' fans cuz no matter what happens, it's Broncos all the way! Give me a break. If the team sucks, they suck. Pretty simple. You're not a 'better' fan because you live in a fantasy world where the next game will be the game that takes them to the Superbowl. Just stop it, no one is buying it. Do either of you really believe half of what you're saying? Do you really believe this team is going to have a major turn around and go to the playoffs...win a Super Bowl?!

I know, I know...just a couple more years for McDaniels to fully install his system...and then everything will be just fine, and we're gonna win the Superbowl every single year after that.

Riiiiiiiiight, and that pony you're lookin' for is just outside....wait, now it's down the street...wait now it's........ :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
COLD CASE said:
Remember, in 6 of those seasons they played in 14 games or fewer, so they COULD have had a worse record in those years with a 16 game schedule. PK
Slimer said:
Okay, who wants to argue about percentage?
Yep, but bottom line a loss is a loss is a loss. And they're racking them up this year. If anything, they'll have a top 10 pick (maybe even top 5) and they won't be the richest player in their positions history due to the outrageous signing bonuses that will be quashed after the new agreement. See, I'm being somewhat positive.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Relax Kenny...The trade's on hold. All they're offering is you for Juststarting straight up...I'm gonna hold out for the pony.... ;D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hobiecat said:
Relax Kenny...The trade's on hold. All they're offering is you for Juststarting straight up...I'm gonna hold out for the pony.... ;D
I don't think the pony is an option anymore. I think Just Starting got hungry and the pony is now halfway consumed.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Slimer said:
hobiecat said:
I don't think the pony is an option anymore. I think Just Starting got hungry and the pony is now halfway consumed.
Juststarting, who is that?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts