Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, can someone explain to me how the Broncos could attempt a FG with 8 seconds left in the half; get a no call on a block in the back on the return by K.C.; have a Chief safety return the missed f.g. back 70+ yds to the Bronco 23 yd line and still get off a field goal that counts??? ALL IN 8 Seconds????
MIKE CAREY AND HIS CREW SUCKS AS REF'S !!! thats why he's doing this game....

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That wasn't a block in the back, that lineman turned his shoulders and started facing the sideline when he was hit... Come on, its 42 - 10 just appreciate it, not gonna get many more W's this season.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mr. Green Thumb said:
That wasn't a block in the back, that lineman turned his shoulders and started facing the sideline when he was hit... Come on, its 42 - 10 just appreciate it, not gonna get many more W's this season.
You were looking at the wrong block.... ::)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Broncos -- Chiefs???

My point was... how in the HELL does a 56 yd FG attempt, with ONLY eight seconds left in the half, get missed, go into the end zone, get returned to the opponents 20 something yard line and still have ONE second remain on the clock? Did the return guy run a 3 second 75 yd dash? If so, I missed it.... lousy reffereed game...again.

P.S. IT WAS A BLOCK IN THE BACK.... just like the S.F. game.... which was called against the Donkeys... negating a punt return TD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts