Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad to see him back. He can still play that position better than 90% of the CBs in the league.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
I'm glad to see him back. He can still play that position better than 90% of the CBs in the league.
He's moving to Free safety to prolong his career though, like Rod Woodson did. I'll love to see him still as a bronco playing at 39 or 40.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Would be sick if we could sign Asomugha!
You will NEVER have that Raider!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
The Situation said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Hmmmmm.... Starting to think Bronco Country has a far better chance of signing him than the bi-polar Raiders.... Better hope Big Al slips on into the big Football field in the sky before the start of free agency (after the new CBA)... ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
The Situation said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Hmmmmm.... Starting to think Bronco Country has a far better chance of signing him than the bi-polar Raiders.... Better hope Big Al slips on into the big Football field in the sky before the start of free agency (after the new CBA)... ;)
I dont believe he will be coming back as a Raider. 16+ million can be spent more wisely for things that we need to take us to the next level. Yes Nnamdi is one of the best. But I will the fact the Broncos will not have him. And since I said it, it will be so.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
I still say they should have traded him 3 seasons ago...

That said, I'm not mad about it. Hope he will still make an impact.
Agreed with this statement! I will ad that under the circumstances, it is a good deal. It keeps the faith with the new regime!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
§uper Off Topic Guy said:
He's moving to Free safety to prolong his career though, like Rod Woodson did. I'll love to see him still as a bronco playing at 39 or 40.
I question whether Champ can be an effective safety at old age. A safety should be a well rounded player leaning towards hard hitter, not finesse IMO. :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts