Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey check out this vid where we spend the day jumpin to a few different streams and hook into some Brookies, Bulls and Browns and don't miss the end where Alberta Fly fishing personality "Diddy" strips naked to retrieve a lost fly ... classic!!! (Don't worry its fuzzed out in all the right spots)
click the link ... and tell me what ya think.
Cheers!!
Diddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGE3HWpyRY

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you eat everything you catch too.
NICE!!! I hope all the Colorado Fly fishers are not as "friendly" as you.

Cheers!! maybe if your ever up in the land of the Bow sometime we'll take you out fishing.

p.s tell your wife I said Hi ... she'll remember me. :tongue: ... :eek:

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Wow I'm super impressed by the response your 4 year old daughter whipped up. Stop pretending to be a little girl and pop in the P 90 -X because the hiking isn't working. Also thank you for the invite to fish in Alberta I will see what I can do. Lastly my wife doesn't remember a big balding bear. She kinda rolls the BBC way.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Wow I'm super impressed by the response your 4 year old daughter whipped up. Stop pretending to be a little girl and pop in the P 90 -X because the hiking isn't working. Also thank you for the invite to fish in Alberta I will see what I can do. Lastly my wife doesn't remember a big balding bear. She kinda rolls the BBC way.
DAAAAAAAFUUUUUUQ?? :bolt:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Diddy keep on fishin buddy! Some around here just get a little sand in their vagines when they see others having a little success.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Parkistan Tom. Your a real dick.

Diddy. Congrats on all the great catches and the weight loss. looks like you got yourself one heck of a fishin buddy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts