Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey check out this vid where we spend the day jumpin to a few different streams and hook into some Brookies, Bulls and Browns and don't miss the end where Alberta Fly fishing personality "Diddy" strips naked to retrieve a lost fly ... classic!!! (Don't worry its fuzzed out in all the right spots)
click the link ... and tell me what ya think.
Cheers!!
Diddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGE3HWpyRY

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Wow I'm super impressed by the response your 4 year old daughter whipped up. Stop pretending to be a little girl and pop in the P 90 -X because the hiking isn't working. Also thank you for the invite to fish in Alberta I will see what I can do. Lastly my wife doesn't remember a big balding bear. She kinda rolls the BBC way.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Wow I'm super impressed by the response your 4 year old daughter whipped up. Stop pretending to be a little girl and pop in the P 90 -X because the hiking isn't working. Also thank you for the invite to fish in Alberta I will see what I can do. Lastly my wife doesn't remember a big balding bear. She kinda rolls the BBC way.
DAAAAAAAFUUUUUUQ?? :bolt:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.