Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a funny pic I found on my hard drive from a few years back.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Iwas fly fishin at Quincy a few years back had trout on jumped a few times then quit struglin and got REAL heavy.Spun me around about 3 times in my tube. Then the line got light again brought up a dead 20 in bow with teethmarks wider than my hand on his sides !

·
Registered
578 Posts
fyraxe said:
Iwas fly fishin at Quincy a few years back had trout on jumped a few times then quit struglin and got REAL heavy.Spun me around about 3 times in my tube. Then the line got light again brought up a dead 20 in bow with teethmarks wider than my hand on his sides !
Those darn tigers!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
You guys should of seen that pike at BPS trying to eat a trout about the same size as himself... He almost had it down then I think he passed out, then somehow the trout was able to escape. The pike kind of was floating tail up then he was kind of laying on the bottom for a min or two and then he looked like he recovered fully.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
ePiC said:
You guys should of seen that pike at BPS trying to eat a trout about the same size as himself... He almost had it down then I think he passed out, then somehow the trout was able to escape.  The pike kind of was floating tail up then he was kind of laying on the bottom for a min or two and then he looked like he recovered fully.
I have been known to do that during Thanksgiving, except with turkey.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Rottal said:
ePiC said:
You guys should of seen that pike at BPS trying to eat a trout about the same size as himself... He almost had it down then I think he passed out, then somehow the trout was able to escape. The pike kind of was floating tail up then he was kind of laying on the bottom for a min or two and then he looked like he recovered fully.
I have been known to do that during Thanksgiving, except with turkey.
I think it took me 2 days to recover from this last thanksgiving. I feel for ya there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts