Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Teller lake this morning. Got there at about 5, and it was simply beautiful.... for about 15 minutes. :D Then the wind started to blow, and it was down right bone chilling. The water level, I want to assume is really low. In some places you could see the where the water line was down a good 15 feet. Tried different things, but nothing <shrug> We did see a dead carp on the shore. We were gonna poke it with a stick, but we didn't want to take our hands out of our pockets lol. We left around 10, the arctic chill that was blowing just made it an unpleasant time to be out.

Wasn't in a picture mood, but I did snap this one off, that I just happen to see by chance. This was a log / large branch that was on the shore. I thought it looks like an evil Disney bird on top, and a goose or duck below.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
The Situation said:
Wasn't in a picture mood, but I did snap this one off, that I just happen to see by chance. This was a log / large branch that was on the shore. I thought it looks like an evil Disney bird on top, and a goose or duck below.
Medicinal lettuce influence? :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
swimbait said:
No way man, those vulture creatures from the Dark Crystal, what were they called, Skexis or something like that?
lol You're on the money of what I was thinking lol, I just couldn't put my finger anywhere close to it :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SLAYERFISH said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Medicinal lettuce influence? :D
Had that been going on it wouldnt have been anywhere near as cold! ;)
lol It was going on, and it did feel that cold :D :D

W

·
0 Posts
The lower one reminds me of when Ace Ventura made a hand puppet in front of a projector and used it to attack a guys junk.

I'm rarely in a picutre mood also, more intent (maniacally) on catching fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts