Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fished Brush Hollow on Sat. night from about 2045-0000 hrs. I was hoping for catfish and thus took minimal gear. The moon was very bright, even casting some serious shadows from the trees. I didn't even need my headlamp to do much except tie knots. The weather was pretty chilly. The water was even down a few feet more than previous outings. The only commotion I heard was some kids partying and people trying to get un-stuck. Anyway, I got totally shutout, no bites at all. I really painted myself into a corner by not bringing more stuff, but that probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. Some guys were in a boat going around and around the lake spotlighting the shoreline as they went, including your truly. Don't know what was up with that. Still had a decent night in spite of getting stoned by the fish.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it's really gone downhill. I should just stick to Prospect Lake, maybe Quail Lake if I'm feeling crazy.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
There are some decent bass in there, you just have to keep your lure above the weeds. Jerks, shallow cranks, spinnerbaits, senkos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts