Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. Thiinking of going to brush hollow on friday. I wanted to try and catch a walley, a perch, and some more crappie. Anyone have any tips/ideas for these three fish. I'll be in my canoe so i can be anywhere... Anyone know where the crappie may be hidding this time of year, well any of the mentioned fish?

I am trying to become a more rounded angler, i have fished for trout my whole life, but have never really learned warm water fishing. I thought i would round out the season with a walley and a nice perch.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its cool. I have had the canoe out on brush hollow quite a few times, all over the state actually. We once had it out on spinney and we had to paddle all the way across the lake while the wind was moving. Each time a wave came at us, we turned into the wave, it kept us from tipping, but when the front would splash down, water would come over the ege. I was soaked when we got back to shore...

But thanks for the reminder, sometimes you can loose focus, thats when you die...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.