Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Atown Fri. 2-5PM, Sat. 7am-2pm, Sun. Noon-545PM. I drug my stuff prolly 6 miles total, drilled buttloads of holes, tried all my Atown "secrets" in all the "secret" places and finished with a grand total of ONE 12" WALLEYE.

I had maybe 6 hits in the 3 days and I broke something off on a wicked CC hookset.

Sat. was a CF gathering- Dmac, Coffee Joe, Tobin, Jackalope, Dropshot, and others. Dmac and CJ got into some nice perch, mostly right after Dropshot and I lost hope and moved on-:embarassed:

Several short eyes were landed, but between 8 guys, a dozen perch and a dozen short eyes and ZERO trout.

Me and D-Shot had waves of fish on the Marcums Sunday evening but they just freekin refused to hit. I'm hanging my minnows on 4lb flouro leaders so I think something should bite sometime I would think maybe hopefully,,,

Freekin Brutal out there, PIKER come show meeeee----

Guess I shoulda went east-

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
You just don't know what you're doing out there, Slayer! Don't you know, A-Res is the place to go for wicked numbers days. Every time out, minimum fish caught are 30+....

:biggrin1:

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You just don't know what you're doing out there, Slayer! Don't you know, A-Res is the place to go for wicked numbers days. Every time out, minimum fish caught are 30+....

:biggrin1:
Yeah I musta missed that memo-

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Missed your call during my late morning nap. The winter Olympics sure can put you to sleep. Guess I saved $10 bucks :smile:

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And on the bright side I aint got no filleting to do-

·
Registered
869 Posts
With a week of warm weather ahead and the additional feet of water pumped in, it looks like 2-3 days of safe ice in the middle. The edges are already eroding quickly.

Get 'em while you can.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I wish I had some fresh crappies right about now !

Us Asians don't filet, we just pop them in the mircowave whole, 5 mins all the scales pop off.

·
Registered
514 Posts
You are doing it all wrong, you need to fish "East Coast Style" !!!... Dummy

::)

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I wish I had some fresh crappies right about now !

Us Asians don't filet, we just pop them in the mircowave whole, 5 mins all the scales pop off.
You f*****g Asians need to stop killing that many fish! You also need to learn how to fillet those fish like civilized people. Only dogs eat heads and tails on a fish. If you want to live like dogs, go back home, Chinks! Seriously, Tony, quit taking those pictures. It's so 1980's. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
869 Posts
You f*****g Asians need to stop killing that many fish! You also need to learn how to fillet those fish like civilized people. Only dogs eat heads and tails on a fish. If you want to live like dogs, go back home, Chinks! Seriously, Tony, quit taking those pictures. It's so 1980's. :biggrin1:
You should try walleye and blue gill cheeks! 8)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts