Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
You lost me at slayer avant premiere. I am kollage edukaded too,. but over my head. ;D
Vampires? Saber? Bullet of silver? Something my daughter watches on HBO, I think.
Come back to the dark side, Lihn. There is still plenty of icing for lakers yet. The walleye/saugeyes will wait. Yes. they will. >:D

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
lake1177 said:
You lost me at slayer avant premiere. I am kollage edukaded too,. but over my head. ;D
Vampires? Saber? Bullet of silver? Something my daughter watches on HBO, I think.
Come back to the dark side, Lihn. There is still plenty of icing for lakers yet. The walleye/saugeyes will wait. Yes. they will. >:D
i;ve had enough fishing for lakers time is now for walleye and saugeye ;D

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
AOFisher said:
Yeah, it sounds like something my oldest daughter watches on TV too. "Avant-premiere" (French) means "pre-screening" for a movie. Or "pilot episode" for a TV series. It was supposed to be a take on "part deux," or something like that. Apparently, the pilot or test episode was a failure, so I'll let vampire things to vampires...
Lol! I guess you walleye guys need your fix too. Keep vampiring. You did good. Got out, and gave walleye guys something to look forward too. (I used to be one. Long time ago, in a place far, far away;.) Thanks, buddy.
catfishking said:
i;ve had enough fishing for lakers time is now for walleye and saugeye ;D
What you talkin' 'bout, Brian?? Think Ice. Ice... ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Great report!...nice to see the princes and princesses (Neal) of darkness starting to wake up...I better get done with urban renewal so I can join the madness...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
My walker has dual posi-traction...nothing ventured and nothing gained...you dont do it cuz you and Slayer are asleep by 7 pm...

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Z remember to wear your arm floats incase you go into the drink. You are right about asleep by 7 well maybe 9 on a weekend. I just dont have much gas in the tank anymore.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
zman said:
Great report!...nice to see the princes and princesses (Neal) of darkness starting to wake up...I better get done with urban renewal so I can join the madness...
Was that the Coyotes barkin or you ???

I need blood! I haven't fed since around Thanksgiving :mad:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
AOFisher said:
There is a crew of walleye fisherman on this site who call themselves vampires (because they fish late at night). I'm surprised none of them responded... Seriously, I have a lot of respect for them (actually, if it were not for their posts in the past, I wouldn't even be scouting for open water right now).
I'm guessing they've not responded because, like all good little vampires, they're out sinking their fangs into something!

Nice fish, and welcome to the dark side!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I havent hit lakers yet...got two trips planned...but yes it is eye time...thank God...I set my clock in my truck tonight...daylight savings time...it is summertime boys and girls...thank God x100000000...hey old man winter...get your arse back to Canada where you belong!...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
zman said:
I havent hit lakers yet...got two trips planned...but yes it is eye time...thank God...I set my clock in my truck tonight...daylight savings time...it is summertime boys and girls...thank God x100000000...hey old man winter...get your arse back to Canada where you belong!...
Feels like March :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts