1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
She isn't telling tales about the good fishing it's awsome, I fish the stic marsch every year and it never gets old catching 10# plus bass.

·
Registered
578 Posts
CHRIS said:
She isn't telling tales about the good fishing it's awsome, I fish the stic marsch every year and it never gets old catching 10# plus bass.
Still, when there's a chance your gonna get caught instead!!!!???? Hmmmmmm.............6' Alligator, 5'8" Brian.........I don't like the math!!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've heard that alligators can run up to 35 mph. But if you're being chased by one you should run zig zag.
By the time the panic subsided and I remembered that, I'd probably be lunchjavascript:replaceText(' :p', document.postmodify.message);
Tongue

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I've seen a little 24 inch Florida alligator burst out from under a bush, and catch and eat a Robin that was walking on the ground. Something my wife's cat is rarely able to do. Somehow I don't think you are going to outrun a big one.

Not that I wouldn't try, though.......

·
Registered
87 Posts
Went to a wild life refuge out that way ( FLA. ) once and they had a sign with a dog on a leash with a cross through it. I took that to mean, no trolling for alligators. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts