Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh a little more 0n the tower fishing, Rumor has it, Asian guy, three hooks to his line....Ok,...moved inside the outlet, was hauling crappies and walleye up every drop some with two fish at a time, passing the fish to his lady to put in a cooler, trouble with that is walleyes were like 15 inches. Good thing I didn't see that, especially when another guy told him he couldn't keep walleyes that size, and grabbed one and put in down a hole. Asian guy was pissed. He should have been unconscious by the time the 3 rangers got there.

Maybe its time to spray paint a red boundary on the ice, and NO FISHING inside it.:mad2::mad2:

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I remember the good old days when it was legal to fish inside the tower. Had some awesome days on the crappie.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Sounds like the guy got a well deserved ticket. I hope he lost his license; that's 3 infractions at once. But: would you have called out his race if he was White? Do you want an Asian guy unconscious, or do you want a poacher unconscious?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
yup in the tower. what maybe water flowing out ice 1½ maybe ? :eek:
I still must be missing something lol, I was aware you could walk right up next to it but there is actually a way to get inside of it? And people are dumb enough to do it?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Sounds like the guy got a well deserved ticket. I hope he lost his license; that's 3 infractions at once. But: would you have called out his race if he was White? Do you want an Asian guy unconscious, or do you want a poacher unconscious?
X2. Was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey I'm an old Asian guy and have been fishing here all my life, this guy must be one that just came to this country. these guys crowd me so bad, they would put a hole 2 feet from mine. I wish they would learn by watching other people, and I can't understand what they are saying. Problably calling me a SOB

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I know some whitey's that got caught in the tower. Dont think fishing in the restricted tower is skin color specific.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Enforcement is a joke around the tower, you can drive by almost every day and see people fishing right in front of the tower opening. The signs posted say you must stay back 60 feet from in front of the tower but you can fish right beside the tower as long as you are not in front of it for the first 60 feet. IMO They should put some sort of markers or signs around the forbidden area.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
actually i hate poachers, in this case it was an asian poacher, if the person was white id would have said id like a white poacher unconscious.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts