Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Soooooooo stupid. I can only dream of an entire day like that let alone in 25 minutes. Wish that type of fishing was in this state. RIDIC!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Man, I've watched that video 3 times today, the guy is a monster, I'd give my right nut to catch fish like him..

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Crazy amount of big fish in a short amount of time!

Im still more impressed by 30+ pound bags from the Delta or Clear lake.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Butch is great. Still have to give more props to my bud Bubba. Fished a one day team event at Falcon with his WIFE and rocked 47 plus to the scales. No fluke either seen him win numerous boats across many circuits.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Amistad10 said:
Butch is great. Still have to give more props to my bud Bubba. Fished a one day team event at Falcon with his WIFE and rocked 47 plus to the scales. No fluke either seen him win numerous boats across many circuits.
does Bubba have a website?

maybe something like bassinwithbubba.com???

·
Registered
816 Posts
Amistad is probably refering to Bubba Haralson. If I recall he is Charlie's dad (Charlie Haralson is a top notch guide on Falcon. If I remember right Bubba recently took second on a Bass Champs tourney down there on falcon.

Butch does know how to catch em that's for sure. These videos that he has been posting here lately are truly inspirational and motivating.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts