Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Uncle Milty's Tackle Box??????? I haven't been there in so long I don't know if they're even open any more. In fact,,, I can't even remember if they sold minnows. If your heading up to Cherry Creek Res. to fish go to Gander Mtn. on 225 & Illif. They have minnows. I remember about 10 years ago Discount Fishing in Arvada had a machine like a pop machine that you could buy bait out of. That kicked a$$, at 3 a.m. you could still get bait. I wish someone still had something like that!  

D

·
0 Posts
Uncle Milty's closed last Fall. There is a Discount Tackle on S. santa Fe, but last I knew the minnow-dispensing machine wasn't working.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
laker taker said:
I remember about 10 years ago Discount Fishing in Arvada had a machine like a pop machine that you could buy bait out of.

Amen bro, The one that was on Quincy & Parker had the same thing. What a great idea.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
769 Posts
laker taker said:
Uncle Milty's Tackle Box??????? I haven't been there in so long I don't know if they're even open any more. In fact,,, I can't even remember if they sold minnows. If your heading up to Cherry Creek Res. to fish go to Gander Mtn. on 225 & Illif. They have minnows. I remember about 10 years ago Discount Fishing in Arvada had a machine like a pop machine that you could buy bait out of. That kicked a$$, at 3 a.m. you could still get bait. I wish someone still had something like that!  
I have seen the machines that have night crawlers. I can't imagine that they could be set up to handle minnows, so your choices at 3 a.m. are nil.

M

·
0 Posts
there is a miinnow machine at my g-mas, also has crawlers and stuff, they were in this msuspended animation liquid stuff, sorta came back to life when u hooked them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts